A real life breakup conversation provided by a friend is re-created in excruciating detail. Names were changed and gender roles were allowed to reverse. Each performance features a naturalistic, yet cringe-worthy interpretation by a different combination of male and female actors.
Performances included Lily Richards, Keenan Reilly, Sarah Elizabeth Doerner, Miles Hartfelder, Gabby Jones, Nick Duckworth, Ben Kleymeyer, Elle Sullivan, and Maggie Murphy.
- Hip Shot: A Breakup Is Swift by Alan Zilberman, Washington City Paper
- 2016 Capital Fringe Review: ‘A Breakup Is Swift’ by Benjamin Dennis, DC Metro Theater Arts
- From Capital Fringe: Richard Nixon and a ‘real’ breakup by Amanda Erickson, Washington Post
- Capital Fringe 2016: A Breakup Is Swift by Rachel Kurzius, DCist
- A Breakup Is Swift (review) by Sarah Scafidi, DC Theater Scene